Friday, January 30, 2015

What next??

Happy New Year, me peeps...remember my last post when i promised to be more frequent with posts??? Yeah, sorry for the disappointment. I was robbed 4 days after i got most of my gadgets . All my devices are gone *breaks down again, makes dying whale sound*  Didn't even get to enjoy them for a week...but that's beside the point...I'm back (at least partially *still recovering from the traumatic experience).....What!!!?? Do you i hear some of you laughing and muttering about the writer of a men's blog going through trauma...Yelzzz...I'm TRAUMATIZED....you can faint if you want to...There's something supernatural about someone robbing you off the devices you've been planning to get over a year...Your eye's will open to the evul (yeah, evul) in the world. I see everyone now as a potential robber.Call me paranoid... you're not the the one going through this....atink that's enough whining for today...I'm not actually that heart(*insert hyphen here...can't find it on my keyboard...What!!?? Why are you sniggering....slence, i kill you {Achmed's voice})broken. Just didn't know how to start this post...brainstorming session..eh..okay...what next!? *clears throat* dazall.                                                                                                                                                     p.s. If i hear anyone mentioning how old that last part is, i will, ehnehn...let's just leave it like that.

   Feel free to tell of your traumatizing experiences...or daring escapades in the comment section....no bobo ooo...


No comments:

Post a Comment